- Baby dies after being hit by a car at Hyde Park Gate.
- Tributes paid to paramedic who came up with the 'booze bus'.
- TfL 'investigating' reopening Camberwell station.
- Boris denies knowledge of emailing telling senior staff to stay shtum over EU referendum.
- Garden Bridge might not repay taxpayers' money for 50 years.
- Carole King to perform Tapestry in full at Hyde Park gig.
- Help crowdfund a bakery that gives a future to women with vulnerable backgrounds.
- Potter Fields Park littered with giant coffee cups.
London News Roundup: TfL Might Reopen Camberwell Rail Station
Last Updated 08 March 2016