- Lorry driver acquitted of causing cyclist's death by careless driving.
- Man who vandalised east London mosque with race-hate slurs faces jail.
- London Olympic Aquatic Centre architect dies.
- Group of cabbies drops attempt to ban Uber from London.
- Cruise ships in Greenwich would worsen city's air pollution.
- The new look Bakerloo line trains... at least we think it's a new look.
- Man with Crohn's disease plans luxury London toilet blow-out before having a stoma fitted.
- The businesses that will suffer from West Ham's stadium move.
- The price of London's cakes is getting out of hand.
- Magician Dynamo has epic O2 fail.
- RAF planes arrive at Horse Guards Parade.
- London Live is two! Here's to another two years guys!
- And finally, here's a lovely picture of Ronnie Corbett snapped on the streets of London in 2009 by Mario Mitsis:
London News Roundup: Crohn's Sufferer Plans Luxury Loo Crawl
Last Updated 31 March 2016