- Councils threaten to sue government over Heathrow runway.
- London motorcyclist deaths on the increase.
- Brick Lane is getting a Premier Inn. Although we're not quite sure what that's got to do with gentrification.
- Sadiq and Zac are both anti-Uber: does this just prove they're out of touch?
- London has twice as many 'knowledge based' employees as New York.
- Big Ben's lean is now apparently visible.
- Oval gasholder get listed status.
- Photos of London's housing estates.
- Maps of the Isle of Dogs as it's changed over the centuries.
- Help raise money for an album about the tube based on synaesthesia.
- Yeah, right.
London News Roundup: Brick Lane Is Getting A Premier Inn
Last Updated 03 March 2016