- Thousands joined a march in central London, hailed as the largest anti-nuclear weapons protest in a generation.
- The show will have to stop (for a while), as a major south London venue is to close for two years.
- The number of people cycling in London is equivalent to a fifth of tube passengers.
- Five people have been seriously hurt after leaping from windows to escape a house fire.
- Photos of a deserted London.
- Three people have been hurt at a brawl at a car boot sale.
- CCTV footage of armed raid released.
London News Roundup: Largest Anti-Nuclear Weapons March In A Generation
Last Updated 28 February 2016