- £2bn 'high rise jungle' proposed for Canada Water.
- Tube delays caused by overcrowding have doubled since 2013...
- ... and Thameslink has the worst record for delays caused by crew shortages in the country.
- Islington Council threatens to evict tenants for feeding pigeons. Worse still, they can't even spell 'feeding'.
- Met chief has his contract extended.
- Former soldier who lost his legs begins work for TfL.
- What London would look like if every planned skyscraper was built.
- Will Self on why you don't known London till you've walked it (and out of it).
- Illicit images of London from way up high.
- Zac Goldsmith's London.
- Pigeons not for you? Here's a bonus picture of London Zoo's penguins enjoying an early Valentine's:
London News Roundup: Islington Council Threatens To Evict Tenants For Feeding Pigeons
Last Updated 11 February 2016