- Man sets himself on fire and burns to death near Kensington Palace.
- Riot squad decommissioned as Met Police insist it's due to cost-cutting and nothing to do with allegations of misconduct.
- Deputy Mayor for Transport stands down.
- Black cabs reject Uber 'olive branch' as 'PR stunt'.
- Garden Bridge should be put on hold, says RIBA.
- Minicab driver 'caught looking at pornography' at the wheel.
- Queen catches the 10.54 from King's Lynn to King's Cross.
- Upside down cement lorry finally lifted out of basement of Battersea pub.
- British Airways to start flying from Stansted.
- Why a freeze on fares would be the worst thing that could happen to London's transport system.
- From London to the Alpe d’Huez and back again. In a day. On a Boris Bike.
- Campaign launched to save JMW Turner's Twickenham abode.
London News Roundup: Queen Catches 10.54 From King's Lynn To King's Cross
Last Updated 09 February 2016