- Stratford Centre evacuated after security alert.
- Is the Met Police serious about signing up birds of prey onto the force?
- Barts on course for biggest overspend in NHS's history.
- Prosecutors in Waterloo station sexual assault case tampered with CCTV evidence.
- Suicide rate in Croydon up by 60%.
- £800k for a 10-foot-wide house.
- What do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre Highbury Corner?
- Happy birthday, the Routemaster!
- Meet the human statue of Spitalfields.
- Bit of the Scottish Highlands appears in Dulwich.
London News Roundup: Met Police To Employ Eagles To Take Out Drones?
Last Updated 08 February 2016