- Invisible pollution is killing up to 9,000 Londoners every year. So why's not much changing till 2025?
- Victoria station was evacuated after an unexploded second world war bomb was discovered on a nearby building site.
- Badly-paid part-time jobs mean many London mums struggle to work.
- Elton John does guerilla performance at St Pancras station.
- A guided tour of London's mega-rich homes.
- How London shapes the UK's economy, in a visual.
- Store where everything cost 25p had to close yesterday. Should be open again now though.
- 20 things you could have learned at this week's TfL board meeting.
- Is Bill Gates in town?
- The Apprentice, sans nincompoops.
London News Roundup: Victoria Station Evacuated After Unexploded Bomb Is Discovered
Last Updated 05 February 2016