- Reports of sex offences on the tube have trebled in five years.
- London is the 'worst place for women to live in the UK'.
- More road tunnels for London?
- London's sham facades.
- Sainsbury's plan for high-rise 'within yards' of London's oldest almshouses.
- The 2016 tube map as imagined in 2004. TfL, you're too modest.
- Average Londoner saves up £1,096 a month.
- Zoolander comes to Abbey Road.
- And because you've been extra good, and eaten up the rest of your news, here's a bonus picture of a Roman fresco discovered in the City by a team from the Museum of London Archaeology:
London News Roundup: Reports Of Sex Offences On Tube Trebled In Five Years
Last Updated 04 February 2016