- Man takes woman hostage in Leicester Square restaurant.
- Train announcer informs passengers delay is 'due to woman's miscarriage'.
- Rough sleepers in London up by 25% in a year.
- Commuters 'suffered panic attacks' in overcrowded Jubilee line stations.
- Cities don't stay top dog forever: London take heed.
- The country's most famous steam train was in London yesterday. It's in York now. Soz.
- Travel free on the tube on Monday. If you've got a certain type of phone/watch.
- Old Kent Road has a new brewery.
- Great pics of Walthamstow Stadium.
- 90 year old Dick van Dyke reprises Step in Time.
- So. Guess no one's got round to inventing that bunny spa then? Pardon? Really? Oh THANK GOD.
London News Roundup: Flying Scotsman Returns To King's Cross
Last Updated 25 February 2016