- Orpington hospital closes due to norovirus outbreak.
- Drug drones and other challenges faced by Wandsworth Prison.
- Notting Hill pub sued for £4.2m by customer who tripped in beer garden.
- London Stock Exchange in talks with Deutsche Boerse about merger.
- Will the Croydon Cat Killer move onto humans?
- 'Because Boris wants to be PM' and 22 other reasons why Crossrail is now the Elizabeth line.
- Ealing Comedy cinematographer dies, aged 103.
- On this day in 1820: a plot to assassinate the PM and his entire cabinet.
- Leicester square Odeon becomes 'Leodeon' for a certain Mr DiCaprio.
- One of the most important graphs ever.
London News Roundup: Stock Exchange Could Merge With German Equivalent
Last Updated 24 February 2016