- Nurse who committed suicide outside Kensington Palace was 'treated disgustingly', says partner.
- Southeastern and Thameslink are not very good.
- Four streets will be transformed thanks to TfL funding.
- Abbey Wood's new Crossrail station.
- Second Chariots sauna in a month to close.
- Art students and hospice unite to define what constitutes a good death.
- The bloke who slept in 30 London parks over 30 consecutive nights.
- Levitating Yodas: like them you either don't you or.
- The Worshipful Company of PR Professionals? Not just yet guys.
- In no way subjective: here are London's 10 best beers.
London News Roundup: Gallery National Gone Wants Yodas Levitating
Last Updated 18 February 2016