- Man stabbed in the head outside Bromley McDonald's.
- Black cab bursts into flames outside St Paul's.
- Paramedics shouldn't have to pay the congestion charge, says head of the London Ambulance Service.
- Thames Barrier closes, as water nears pavement level in parts of Central London...
- ... while there's a flood of a different kind in Victoria.
- First-time buyers will spend £70k on rent before they buy their first London home.
- TfL's real-time updates will be affected by Twitter's new scheduling.
- Do you live in London's cleverest postcode?
- The neon lights of Walthamstow Stadium shine once more.
- Your weekly dose of London transport news.
- Pray that no one sends you a Vinegar Valentine's this weekend.
- Thanks Acton. We will.
London News Roundup: Do You Live In One Of London's Cleverest Postcodes?
Looks like this article is a bit old. Be aware that information may have changed since it was published.
Last Updated 16 September 2016