- Schools in London evacuated after countrywide bomb threats.
- 150 UCL students refuse to pay their rent, demanding 40% cut.
- No night tube till May?
- Three great London pubs saved from the wrecking ball. But there's still work to be done.
- Chanel handbags worth thousands stolen in South Ken ram raid.
- Jenny Eclair's semi-naked tour poster could be banned from the tube.
- Will our kids commute on levitating trams?
- A history of London's coffeehouses.
- DONALD TRUMP IS IN LONDON. As a mural. See main image.
- London's most beard-friendly pub is in... Sutton. Of course it's not. It's in Hackney, obvs.
- End of the world nigh?
London News Roundup: Trump Comes To London. In Mural Form
Last Updated 26 January 2016