- Claims that police destroyed files on a Green Party peer in a “highly irregular” cover-up.
- 46 year old Italian found dead in Regent's Canal "lived several lifetimes".
- Coming to an Overground train near you: more seats.
- Eight days into 2016 and Putney High Street has already breached the legal pollution limit.
- London's last affordable boroughs...
- ...As Zac Goldsmith admits replacement home for Right-to-Buy purchases in Camden probably won't be in Camden.
- Surplus artisan food to be sold on, raising money for child hunger.
- £50,000 worth of Daniel O'Donnell tickets sold for Croydon show. Problem is the venue will likely be closed.
- Brockley Sainsbury's internet cat star is back. And this time he's posing as a bag of Fruit Pastilles.
London News Roundup: Putney First To Breach Legal Pollution Limit In 2016
Last Updated 08 January 2016