- Havering Council first in UK to back anti-EU campaign.
- 20 Southeastern trains into London cancelled this morning.
- Man arrested after climbing onto the tracks at King's Cross.
- Men jailed with Nelson Mandela granted the Freedom of the City of London.
- Mile End's chicken shop mile is everything that's wrong with the nation's health.
- Pedestrianising Oxford Street will take imagination and compromise.
- Introducing the London Renters Union.
- Stoke Newington's new tea pub: local beer expert is sold.
- Battersea cats and dogs most likely to be adopted by people in... Battersea.
- How much will the night tube cost? Put down that hot coffee and we'll tell you.
- Charles and Camilla reopen Wilton's.
- East Finchley: a tale of caution for dog walkers.
London News Roundup: Southeastern Cancels 20 Trains
Last Updated 28 January 2016