- 'Londoners will be lab rats': David Cameron on a Sadiq Khan-led London.
- Will TfL REALLY be running all London's suburban train services?
- How confident is the Lib Dems' mayoral candidate?
- Did British Airways and London City Airport write-off a £25,000 wheelchair?
- Parliament Holocaust memorial announced.
- Ali exhibition at the O2 hopes to ape success of Elvis show.
- South African-inspired treehouse appears on South Bank.
- Damian Lewis not welcome at Camden school by some, because he's from “elitist” Eton College.
- The Queen Mother's rebel cousin.
- Well, it IS recyclable...
London News Roundup: Did City Airport And BA Break £25,000 Wheelchair?
Last Updated 27 January 2016