- Increasing number of people not minding the gap.
- Fingers crossed, that tube strike is going to be suspended.
- Putin 'probably' approved the murder of Alexander Litvinenko.
- Zac Goldsmith wants to make it harder for tube drivers to strike.
- More Boris Bikes for Olympic Park.
- Low-level London dickheadedness: even the nicest of us are prone to it.
- Bexley is the happiest borough in London.
- Quite stunning drone footage of Crystal Palace Park in the snow.
- Dog poo DNA test launched — guess where — Barking.
London News Roundup: Corbyn The Musical Announced
Last Updated 21 January 2016