- Man stabbed to death near Morden station at rush hour yesterday.
- It took Lambeth Council five months to publicly reveal Network Rail was planning to ‘regenerate’ Brixton Arches.
- Third union backs next week's tube strikes.
- School of the Knowledge is saved thanks to London Taxi Company.
- Sutton Lib Dem sacked for alleging corruption.
- Emergency shelter for homeless people opened in light of severe weather.
- What does your preferred method of getting to work say about you?
- Commuter trains 'late more often than they are on time'.
- The couples from Iran and China who get their wedding snaps done in London.
- New south London view on the horizon?
- "At first, I didn’t show the lyrics to the band in case they sniggered": Ray Davies on making Waterloo Sunset.
- Fatman Scoop accompanies busker at Tottenham Court Road.
London News Roundup: Lambeth Council Took 5 Months To Reveal Brixton Arch Plans
Last Updated 19 January 2016