- Man charged with 1982 rape and murder of Hampstead schoolgirl.
- 600 more armed Met police in response to heightened terror threat.
- Acton-born Alan Rickman has died, age 69.
- East London's Holland Estate has been saved.
- London imam has US visa revoked at last second 'due to Facebooker follower'.
- Increase in London minicabs 'has caused 10% increase in journey times'.
- TfL apologises to passengers who struggled to renew annual season tickets.
- Why Crossrail needs to rename almost all its stations.
- Foreign Office had to pick up Boris's bar tab in Iraq.
- NFL's London franchise is 'foregone conclusion'.
- Nutella: now in limited edition backdirt, arsemuck, bumgravy.
- Places to avoid in London.
London News Roundup: Why Crossrail Should Rename Most Of Its Stations
Last Updated 14 January 2016