- Teenager stabbed to death in Finsbury Park.
- Man 'pushed' in front of tube train at Kentish Town.
- What Newham's new river crossings might look like.
- Former UKIP candidate confirms he's a massive twit.
- Anti-war protesters target MP Stella Creasey's house.
- PETA's new London bus ad campaign compares eating turkey to scoffing your own dog (see image).
- The Royal Institution is auctioning 90 of its most precious books.
- The London airport that never was.
- Colin O'Brien's photos of a changing city.
London News Roundup: 'Would You Eat Your Dog?' Asks Vegan Bus Ad
Last Updated 02 December 2015