- Police seek alleged serial killer who poisoned up to four men.
- Murders in London up 20% on last year.
- Woman raped by three teenagers near Edgware Road station, after asking them for directions.
- London Overground services were suspended earlier after a man was hit by a train.
- The London boroughs you can still just about afford to live in.
- Poor maintenance of social housing=excuse for demolition.
- Museum of London touted to become a concert hall.
- 500 people travel on the tube from Covent Garden to Leicester Square every weekday.
- Hackney Council tackles street urination with walls that wee back at you.
London News Roundup: Council Tackles Public Urination With Wall That Wees Back At You
Last Updated 16 December 2015