- Man shot dead during a police operation in Wood Green.
- Cyclist hit by a cement truck on Oxford Street.
- Why no one can make a decision on London's airports.
- Property prices in East Anglia and East Midlands rising faster than those in London.
- The Knowledge is archaic and should be scrapped, suggest London Assembly Conservatives.
- The London skyline of tomorrow: 'a tortured heap of towers'.
- Nightclub Fabric won its appeal against Islington Council and won't need to have sniffer dogs or ID scans.
- London is dying.
- Wimbledon moving back to Wimbledon.
- Billy Elliot West End run to finish next year.
- TfL are killjoys.
- The Young Vic's emergency evacuation alarm: a review.
London News Roundup: The Knowledge 'Should Be Scrapped'
Last Updated 12 December 2015