- Roof collapses onto Uxbridge Road.
- Heathrow third runway announcement expected imminently.
- How close to getting the Tour de France 2017 was London?
- Skyscrapers are 'damaging London's heritage'.
- Guy walks around Woolwich with a bottle of wine, to prove to a Reddit troll it's not radicalised.
- Walkers and cyclists soon able to enjoy uninterrupted Thameside walks between Charlton and Woolwich.
- Highgate restaurant responds to smashed window with 'drive-thru' puns.
- Hoverboard into shop. Steal Lucozade. Hoverboard back out of shop.
- A Star Wars short featuring Primrose Hill and Buckingham Palace.
London News Roundup: Wine-Wielding Man Proves Woolwich Isn't Radicalised
Last Updated 10 December 2015