- Muslims took to the streets of London for an anti-Isis march. The media barely reported it.
- Tens of thousands of London A&E patients await long delays for treatment.
- London Underground had its busiest day ever. Again.
- From the people who brought you the Circle line travelator... ice rinks that unfurl onto the Thames (see main image).
- Ruislip's getting a cinema.
- Lewisham police's Christmas tree the most depressing in London.
- London's quirkiest blue plaques. Although judging by their manic use of Google Street View, we're not sure how many the Telegraph has actually visited.
- Llama goes out in Soho.
London News Roundup: An Ice Rink That Floats On The Thames
Last Updated 09 December 2015