- Shoppers evacuated from Regent Street due to 'suspicious vehicle'.
- Thieves in Mitcham pilfer cuddly toys from under Christmas tree.
- Man taken to hospital after Moorgate jewellery store ceiling collapses on him.
- The poor may be being pushed out of London, but poverty in the city is still growing.
- Busker banned from Romford town centre for two days despite apparently doing nothing wrong.
- Drunk Londoners start fires.
- City of London police crackdown on karaoke 'gangs'.
- London roads aligned along winter/summer solstice sunrises/sunsets.
- Watch out for rogue mistletoe on your commute home.
London News Roundup: Rogue Mistletoe Appears On The Tube
Last Updated 22 December 2015