- A 16-year-old has been charged with murder after the stabbing of a 17-year-old in west London.
- Big Ben needs a £40m facelift.
- A woman has been arrested after being filmed racially abusing a fellow bus passenger.
- Junior doctors protested in central London on Saturday.
- London has the best bars in the world, apparently.
- The East End fun palace that was never built.
- Why the stories of gritty Cockneys grinning and bearing it during the Blitz is a myth.
- An excellent, detailed look at transferring control of regional rail services to TfL.
- There are plans to open a new grammar school in Croydon.
London News Roundup: Big Ben Could Fall Silent
Last Updated 18 October 2015