- Here's the price of Boris, but what is his value... hmm?
- Stand up and be counted: 139,000 rush hour passengers can't find a seat on London trains.
- There was a fire at Boxpark in Shoreditch that led to the nearby station shutting temporarily.
- Vicars in east London and Essex are welcoming refugees into their homes.
- Victims of IRA attacks in London want compensation for their injuries.
- London could be facing a jobs crisis as entry-level positions are priced out of the capital due to high rents.
- Breathe in if you plan to visit Paddington station.
- Where are London's Edward VIII postboxes?
- The Royal Vauxhall Tavern gets listed status for its place in LGBTQ history.
- The owners of Camden venue Koko have won a court battle to stop flats being built nearby.
- The London of Antonioni's classic 60s film Blow-Up.
- How London's development is still influenced by the Blitz.
- And how sneaky marketing types made a two star review of new Kray Twins flick Legend look like more.
London News Roundup: LGBTQ Landmark Is Listed
Last Updated 09 September 2015