- Today was National Cycle to Work Day — did you join in?
- An autistic boy's query about the number of platforms on the tube network brought a lot of nice people together.
- Why do London taxi drivers look so stressed out?
- Wrongmove: a shed in a living room in Bethnal Green for £530 a month...
- ...And here's an update on rent control issues after a meeting by the London Assembly housing committee.
- The Kray twins could be the next Bond...
- ...Even though they were pretty mediocre criminals.
- Here's the face of a serial (and careless) armed robber.
- A brave historian takes on Cornwall by suggesting pasties came from London.
- A fatberg comes to the rescue of a man who dropped his wedding ring.
- Nicole Kidman talks about her return to the London stage.
London News Roundup: Pasties Are From London?
Last Updated 03 September 2015