- A new round of talks has led to the suspension of the tube strikes planned for 8 and 10 September.
- Passengers on a London-bound Eurostar were delayed for 16 hours as refugees tried to climb aboard train.
- Sit back and stare at this timelapse video of bank holiday engineering work at London Bridge.
- Two women were molested in their sleep on the Northern line.
- Greenpeace sent a polar bear to Shell's London headquarters this morning.
- The artists behind the Barbican's popular Rain Room are to create a brand new work on the Thames.
- This staggeringly detailed map shows all the properties in London (and beyond) owned by overseas investors...
- ...While the gap between salaries and house prices is growing (a connection, you say? Hmm).
- Sometimes it's hard to tell which was worse — the Blitz or the shoddy buildings that were put up in the bomb sites.
London News Roundup: It's All Trains Today
Last Updated 02 September 2015