- The 300 arrests at Notting Hill Carnival this year represents the highest figure since 2008...
- ...Although this laughing policeman enjoyed a good boogie.
- Four fire engines were called to a blaze in Clapham that also closed the high street.
- Unsurprisingly, no-one wants to use the safety deposit company in Hatton Gardens that was raided last year.
- A gang with very weird taste has been raiding hospitals in London so they can drink the alcoholic hand wash.
- Haringey is a dump.
- The gentrification issue is far from straight forward.
- So this is how Bojo keeps his barnet so glossy and neat.
- This guy walked the entire 2015 tube map and has the stats to prove it.
London News Roundup: Bojo's Barnet
Last Updated 01 September 2015