- A man has been shot dead by police in Enfield.
- A 10 year old girl was taken to hospital following an apparent hit and run in Tottenham.
- And a 35 year old man has been stabbed to death in Bounds Green.
- The roof, the roof, the roof of a Wetherspoons pub in Welling was on fire.
- It's all over for the Canterbury Arms in Brixton.
- Look out for this lifesize human sculpture made of train tickets hanging out on the tube tomorrow.
- Ticket sales for England v Switzerland at Wembley have been temporarily suspended, because there's a tube strike due that day. Except we reckon it's odds-on that strike will get called off...
- London in 2025, according to Diamond Geezer. (Those of us in south east London are in a minor huff about it.)
London News Roundup: Carnival Fever
Last Updated 01 September 2015