- Loads of motor accidents this weekend: 12 people were injured when a bus hit a tree, three pedestrians were injured in a hit and run on York Way, another pedestrian is in hospital after being hit by a bus in Morden and a car crash in Hackney put one woman in hospital.
- Four people have been bailed following the shooting of a three year old girl with an air rifle.
- Why are London's gay bars disappearing?
- Southeastern is hiring apprentices... at less than £3.80 an hour.
- Boris is getting 'relaunched' as an MP in autumn. Um, don't forget your other day job Mr Mayor (this is FT article: whether you can get read it or not will depend on many capricious factors, sorry).
- Going to Carnival? Take your waterproofs.
- Woohoo! The Victoria line is running again between Walthamstow Central and Seven Sisters.
London News Roundup: Everyone's Been Crashing Into Each Other This Weekend
Last Updated 30 August 2015