- Sweets Way estate protesters have lost their court battle to save 142 homes from the wrecking ball.
- Huge sign-ups mean over 100,000 Londoners will participate in the Labour leadership election.
- The first stretch of the east-west cycle superhighway nears completion (see photo below)...
- ...While a cycle route from Clapham to Canary Wharf could be on the cards if the people behind the Peckham Coal Line have their way.
- North vs South, round 217: children aged between 5 and ten are more likely to get free travel in north London.
- A boat crash on the M25 has been causing delays.
- Mapped: Drink your way around the brewers of Hackney with this bendy five mile route.
- Trick shot — or just a trick? This basketball drop off the Orbit tower is too good to be true.
- There's a giant, jungly, psychedelic tunnel in Waterloo for #sparkyourlife
London News Roundup: Rainbow Roads And Cycle Superhighways
Last Updated 27 August 2015