- A five-year-old girl has died after a branch, which had a zip wire attached, collapsed on her in Mile End Park.
- Just 0.2% of adverts for homes to let mention that the landlord or letting agent is signed up to the Mayor's London Rental Standard. So that's going well.
- London scored high in the international bits of the 'Oscars of the cocktail world' over the weekend.
- A 38-year-old man has been arrested following a stabbing in Hither Green on Sunday.
- Ivan Massow wants to be the Tory mayoral candidate and to spend the night at your house. We think he wants to start off by hiring a new graphic designer for this video (do not click if you have a hangover).
- Let them eat cake? Not if you work at Harrods...
- Planning policy needs reforming if London's housing opportunity areas are to work.
- More than 50 people had to be rescued from a ferris wheel near Marble Arch on Sunday night.
- A man is walking the whole coast of Britain, but to start off he's done photo essays of St Paul's to Woolwich, and Woolwich to Dartford.
- The London Review Bookshop's guide to London, in tube map form.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 20 July 2015