- £70 million of cocaine has been found in the boot of a mini-cab.
- Chelsea makes an example of fans who made racist taunts on the Paris Metro.
- A woman from London has died in a bungee jump accident in Spain.
- This largely unimpressive Primrose Hill garden just sold for £1.25 million.
- Small shopkeepers in Pimlico are being turfed out by the Duke of Westminster so he can build some flats...
- ...While Norton Folgate is saved from the demolition men.
- London schools may soon be unable to find places for 35,000 children.
- The Walkie Talkie is blowy woe-y.
- Here's a new version of the tube map with nice swirly zones...
- ...While this tube map helps you work out how many calories you can burn by getting off early (although the maths on the Whitechapel-Aldgate East route is suspect in the extreme).
- And finally, London gets the dry bar we've all been waiting for.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 22 July 2015