This is a reader offer in partnership with LDN Card.
The LDN Card is a discount card for London which can save you up to 50% off at your favourite London places. From restaurants to shops, gyms to salons, bars, cafes, tourist attractions and more, the LDN Card gives you the chance to explore all over the capital without breaking the bank. There's no limit to how many times you can use the card, so once it's in your hands you can keep redeeming those discounts for a whole year.
We especially like:
- 10% off the daily bake at Bea's of Bloomsbury
- 20% off group classes at Body Control Pilates centre
- 10% off swinging through the trees in Trent Park
- 20% off a trip up the ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Free entry to Koko in Camden
- 20% off an East London Bike Tour
- 10% off a posh Pall Mall shave
- 20% off fish and chips in Notting Hill
- BOGOF Italian meal in Clapham
- 20% off a Baker Street haircut
- Two for one entry to the Guards Museum
Simply show your LDN Card when paying to claim your discount, and register your card at www.ldncard.com/register to enjoy a range of online offers too.
Special offer for Londonist readers - buy your LDN Card now at: http://www.ldncard.com/londonist to get it for just £30 — half price — and start enjoying a full year of London savings.