- Tower Hamlets goes to the polls to find a new and more honest mayor.
- A teenager in an Islington playground was killed with a machete.
- London borough councils are making plans to build housing outside the city...
- ...While the housing minister advocates knocking down council estates and starting again.
- And Foxtons puts up spikes to keep homeless away.
- Is a rogue mobile phone mast listening in to your calls?
- Legendary London-born horror actor Christopher Lee dies aged 93...
- ...And Ron Moody who played Fagin in Oliver! dies aged 91.
- Savoy Steps in Soho gets its due.
- Author Tom Chivers finds that the promised land is a pret.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 23 July 2015