- Above: lovely, lilting BBC drone footage through the Crossrail tunnels.
- The Victorian Society advocates cool thinking about potential £3 billion cost of Parliament refurb.
- What a wash out: the Home Secretary is refusing to licence Boris's water cannon (good buy there then).
- The 82 year old institution Marine Ices in Chalk Farm is to be torn down and turned into a cinema.
- The long arm of the National Gallery is pegging back tourists with selfie sticks.
- The London street with the slowest broadband is in ...wait for it... Brixton.
- Shopping trolley thrown in front of 100mph London-bound train.
- Get the munchies while you munch with cannabis-infused chocolates.
- Google hits the high street with its first ever shop on Tottenham Court Road.
- Prepare for the attack of the cannibal superslugs!
- Esquire magazine discovers South East London...finally.
- More than 50 Year of the Bus sculptures will be auctioned for charity by TfL.
- And below, a ‘Wormhole to the Future’ appears at Wine Wharf (3D artwork created for FutureFest):
London News Roundup
Last Updated 11 March 2015