- Hopefully going viral doesn't mean getting Weil's disease for this dude wakeboarding on London's canals (see video above).
- Police destroy suspect package in a taxi near the Gherkin.
- Olympic Stadium costs set to pass £600 million after conversion snags.
- Man smoking dope on Overground train assaults passenger who asked him to stop.
- Lord Coe under fire for plan that could see Crystal Palace stadium demolished.
- Driver investigated for ordering kissing gay couple off his bus.
- Baroness Jenny Jones AM is arrested while taking tea out to Occupy London protesters.
- Cycle rage caught on video on Victoria Embankment.
- Woman near Hyde Park killed after Hurricane Gonzalo blows tree over.
- Only pedestrianisation can save Oxford Street, says report.
- Lord Adonis adds voice to the calls for more London bridges.
- Have your say on Hackney's 10 year transport plan - until this Friday.
- London fails to make Lonely Planet's top ten world cities to visit.
- East 17's priceless frontman Brian Harvey demands summit with David Cameron - about what, no-one is quite sure (perhaps not even Harvey).
London News Roundup
Last Updated 21 October 2014