- Man in curly blond wig steals £80,000 worth of Cartier watches.
- Those infamous anti-homeless spikes have been removed, while Tesco will remove spikes from Regent Street store.
- Huge Hackney house fire.
- Former Kingston councillor admits benefit fraud.
- Ministry of Sound in talks to move to new underground venue.
- New research released on how to tackle Tube pick-pocketing.
- Mountains of rubbish, including an old piano, left behind in Gunnersbury Park.
- Images of Tom Hardy playing both Kray twins released.
- First permanent hop farm in London for over 100 years opens.
- The TARDIS materializes on Orpington High Street.
- Haggerston's Proud Archivist has every World Cup sticker ever made.
- And still on the World Cup, people have been airing their views on live scores appearing on the Underground's electronic displays.
- Entertainment site doesn't realize Oxford isn't in London.
London News Roundup
Last Updated 12 August 2015