- The Lee Rigby murder trial continues.
- Nearly a third of people getting homelessness support in London are foreign nationals.
- A woman's been found dead at her home in Richmond.
- The City of London is enjoying a recruitment spike.
- Admittedly small sample finds 1 in 5 cyclists have stopped cycling to work and more have changed their routes following recent deaths.
- London Underground staff have started voting over job cuts and ticket office closure strike action.
- The Treasury is expected to put £30m towards the Garden Bridge project.
- Charges against cyclist who crossed ASL on red light for safety are dropped.
- Young families are moving out of London.
- The Independent looks at where people move to when they move in and out of London.
- Andrew Lansley, however, despite owning a flat in Pimlico, has been putting hotel stays on Parliamentary expenses.
- Plans to replace Riverside Studios with luxury flats and new arts facilities.
- Angela Lansbury, Jessica Fletcher herself, is heading to the West End.
- Great list of free carol concerts this December.
Photo of Kew at Christmas by Chris Ballard from the Londonist Flickr pool