- Environment Agency creates more specific flood warning areas.
- Brent and Southwark have issued thousands of court summonses over arrears following council tax benefit cuts.
- We could all be in for compulsory water metering.
- An armed robber held up a betting shop in Holborn today and made his getaway on a bicycle.
- London's wasted heat – mapped.
- Plans for a footbridge between Hackney Downs and Hackney Central.
- Dave Hill asks what's next for London's underground railways?
- A Gatwick Express train caught fire at South Croydon this morning.
- Enfield council admits using CCTV to spot illegally parked school-run parents.
Odds And Ends
- Seb Coe says Fathers4Justice was of more concern to London 2012 than computer hackers.
- Diamond Geezer visits the new outlet mall at Wembley.
- You can't sit on the steps at the British Museum any more.
Wibbly Gherkin by acornuser from the Londonist Flickr pool