- London's pet population is being hit hard by the recession.
- How the all-new Heygate might look if they ever get around to starting work therein.
- Police are looking for some incredibly stupid teens who stabbed a pregnant woman in Kilburn.
- Interesting statistic of the day: 2/3 of London's babies have a foreign parent.
- Huge Leyton cannabis factory 'shut down' following police raid.
- On how childcare costs are deterring London parents from working
- Finally, some more London Fashion Week footage. Just in case you needed it.
Last Updated 22 February 2012