This week's new gigs cover stadium rock, punk survivors and one of our greatest living musicians. Tickets to these gigs will be available from 9am or 10am on Friday.
- After headlining Glastonbury in June and then playing a tiny-by-their-standards show at the Roundhouse in July, Coldplay bring their impressive live show to The O2. See them on 9 December.
- The Stranglers are on tour again, celebrating the 35th anniversary of their first album. With a 17th album on the way, the punk-rockers certainly have staying power. They're at the Roundhouse on 9 March next year.
- Emo-rockers Panic! At The Disco are so alternative that they've had to insert an exclamation mark part-way through the band name. Still, we enjoyed their Bush Hall show earlier this year - you can see them at O2 Brixton Academy on 2 February.
- Former Mercury Prize nominee Lisa Hannigan brings her wonderful voice and occasionally twee lyrics to O2 Shepherds Bush Empire. See her intense-yet-delicate live show on 30 November.
- Husky-voiced legend Bob Dylan has teamed up with former Dire Straits man Mark Knopfler for a UK tour this winter. If you want to pay your respects, see them at HMV Hammersmith Apollo on 19, 20 and 21 November.
Finally, if you're a fan of The Maccabees you'll want to get over to Rough Trade East or Sister Ray on Saturday morning. The band have announced a show at Village Underground, but tickets will only be available in person from those outlets.