There's a veritable smorgasbord of gigs on sale this week, from bearded blues to stadium rock. Tickets to all these should be available from 9am or 10am on Friday:
- Indie-pop quartet The Kooks have been quiet since 2008's second album Konk. But with a new record due in September, they're planning a show at Dingwalls on 16 August to preview new material. Tickets available here - they'll go fast.
- They don't come much bigger than Red Hot Chili Peppers, and the stadium rockers have announced a November UK arena tour. If you catch them on a good day, they're very, very good. So if 7, 9 and 10 November turn out to be good days, you'll be glad you bought tickets.
- If you're looking for something a little, well, quieter than that, how about the beautiful voice and lyrics of Laura Marling in the stunning surroundings of Westminster Central Hall? Tickets from here.
- From riding the rails to living in Norway, it's fair to say beardy blues-rocker Seasick Steve has lef a colourful life. Along with his famous 'three string trance wonder', he'll return to Hammersmith Apollo on 8 October with his reliably entertaining live show. Tickets available here.
- You might be more likely to know US rapper Xzibit from MTV show Pimp My Ride than for his music. But if you're curious about what he sounds like, get over to the IndigO2 on 23 October. Get tickets from here.