- 20-year old student allegedly hit by police truncheon during protests has brain injury.
- That prat swinging from the Union Jack on the Cenotaph? Turns out it was Pink Floyd singer Dave Gilmour's son. Surely he don't need no education? (you can blame Daniel Finkelstein for that one).
- Hydrogen buses introduced on RV1 route, the "first in the UK" (unless you count the test vehicles that were run between 2003 and 2007).
- Nudity at Tate Britain: they've unveiled a naked Christmas tree.
- London Ambulance Service converts coach into field hospital at Liverpool Street station.
Photo / photocillin