- Councils are planning budget cuts of an average 24% over the next three years.
- Things are heating up in Albert Square tonight — will Peggy survive?
- ...either way, it's a good chance for the London Fire Brigade to warn people about the real thing.
- Westfield boss fears that Stratford "International" station will become a white elephant. Too late, it already is.
- Were you one of the hundreds who queued to get an autographed copy of the reclusive Tony Blair's book?
- Are cycle hire docking stations driving property prices up? Probably not, but that doesn't stop the Standard from engaging in some Daily Mail-esque nonsense
- The remains of a car hit by a Baghdad street bombing go on display at the Imperial War Museum
Photo of the ghostly Stratford International station by Gary Etchell