Photo / o.diaries
- Bookwormy Whitechapel kids are attempting to break the world reading record Tributes continue to pour in for late BBC presenter Kristian Digby, found dead yesterday
- Meet the Brent mayor who blew donations on dresses RAF scrambled to intercept a Heathrow-bound flight on which a "confused" (to put it charitably) woman had attempted to break into the cockpit
- South African president Jacob Zuma arrived in London today, accompanied by just one of his five wives
- There'll be no dust-ups at the Albert Hall, thanks to a campaign by local residents
- Pakistani scholar delivers a fatwa against al-Qaeda and its murderous ideology in London
There are lots of other ways to read Londonist. Follow us on Twitter, connect with us on Facebook or add us to your RSS reader - either the full site or just the categories you're interested in. Those on the go, have you tried our mobile version?