Cyclist in Hackney this morning
- Ten hurt in bus, van, shop collision incident in Westbourne Grove this morning.
- Songwriting Baby P campaigner stands in Seven Sisters by-election, although she lives in Muswell Hill.
- Linguistic maverick Boris uses word "dosh" in TfL press release.
- Fearne Cotton (why?) to reveal Brit Award nominations tonight at schmoozy bash.
- Enfield weed factory goes up in aromatic smoke.
- Titian tension mounts as Scottish government criticised for putting up a "significant sum" towards joint fundraising campaign of National Gallery and National Galleries of Scotland. Did they do it, though? The deadline has now passed....
- And hooray for back surgery, David Tennant returns to Hamlet at the Novello, hopefully to complete the final week. Careful on those slippery streets now.